When Will My Order Arrive?
ALL our items are made to order. The average production time, is about 10 business days, plus the time for shipping. We try to list the production time on each product, if you don't see it on the listing - let us know and we'll let you know the production/shipping time.
When your order is in the mail, you will be sent another email, letting you know when your is in the mail along with the tracking number.
- What is the difference between your Etsy site and www.IHeartTour.com
- Price. Etsy items may cost more, since Etsy charges us per listing, sale and transaction.
- Selection. On our home store, www.IHeartTour.com, we have more product and design selection, since we don't have to pay per listing, we can have more options.
- Aside from selection and price, our two shops have are the same and have the same policies.
- I used the wrong shipping address
- If an incorrect address is used, you have 24hrs. to contact us, so that we can edit the address. If the package goes out and the delivery company deliveries the package to the address provided by you, it is your responsibility to track down the package and or contact USPS.
- The address is 'Non-deliverable' and the package is being returned
- When we receive the package, we can re-ship it to a new address at your request. New shipping fees will be charged to you for the re-shipment of the package.
- Tracking Says "Delivered" But I don't have my package
- If the tracking link for the order states that it has been delivered. Please ask your customer to reach out to USPS with the tracking number, they might have more insight into where the package was left. Sometimes they leave it in some unusual location, and some other times it's delivered wrong, but they can still track it down.
Unfortunately, in cases where an order has been marked as delivered, we do not offer to replace the customer's item. We cover for a variety of carrier errors, but to protect ourselves from customers with bad intentions, we choose to trust carriers when they mark items as delivered. It's unfortunate that honest customers also get affected by the policy.
We highly recommend that you use Informed Delivery® by USPS®, to know when your package will arrive. You can sign-up at:
- What type of shirts do you use?
- We try to use Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts, if you would like a different shirt, reach-out and ask, we would be more than happy to help you
- The colors look different on my screen:
- Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
- Care instructions
- How to Wash Your T-Shirt, Hoodies, Tank Top
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- Embroidered apparel
- Embroidered shirts also can be machine-washed cold and inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and similar colors. You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option. If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery. Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
After washing, don't leave the clothing soaking, or lying in a pile while wet. Do not wring out the embroidered articles, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
- towels can be washed at any temperature, but we suggest cold/warm water. We also recommend washing the items with like colors, as the polyester fabric tends to make colors run.
- Bags + Totes
Our all-over print backpacks need to be hand-washed, but after the wash they can be tumble-dried on low heat. The backpacks can't be bleached, ironed, or dry-cleaned.
All-over print beach, tote and drawstring bags can be machine-washed without bleach on cold cycle. After washing, they can be tumble-dried on low heat. They can't be ironed, or dry-cleaned.
- The pillowcase itself can be machine-washed without bleach on cold cycle, and they can be tumble-dried on low heat. They can't be ironed, or dry-cleaned. The pillow insert should only be hand washed.
- Our mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Leggings, Dresses, Skirts (most custom sewn items)
- All-over printed apparel can be machine-washed cold with like colors, but without bleach, using a mild detergent. You can tumble-dry the apparel on low, or prefer its lined dried. It can't be ironed or dry-cleaned.
- Returns and Exchanges
- We don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. However, if there is an issue with your order, contact us.
- We can not offer returns unless the item is defective, or you were sent the wrong item or size. You’ll need to ship us the original item back before we can issue a refund. Returns can only be made within 7 days of recieveing your product. Please contact us for a RA number and shipping address. Do not 'return to sender' the packages get lost.
Not all items qualify for returns. Please see our terms to make sure you can return an item. We do not reprint/resew orders.
Please contact us for a return authorization and include the following information:
Your order number
Why you would like to return your order
We will email you a return authorization number. Once we receive your item, you will be issued a full refund.
**DO NOT SHIP 'RETURN TO SENDER', 99% of the time package gets lost or takes 12 months to be delivered.
Refunds or reprints will be granted for:
Misplaced printing position
Poor quality of actual garments
Wrong garments used, style or color
Wrong design printed
Refund Exchanges will not be granted for:
Damage in shipping
Wrong size or color ordered or garment sizing. - Please use our sizing guides - Custom made itmes are made to order, just for you.
Cut and sewn items and all over sublimation prints, that have white areas - This is just part of the process.
Cancelation or change of event date shirts are to be used for
Shipping and Delivery Delay or No-Delivery
Please ensure your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for delivery issues and delays due to inaccurate addresses.
USPTO and Copyright.gov
We try to cross check all our items with teh USPTO and Copyright.gov before posting to the site